Addictions UK is committed to maintaining high levels of quality engagement work. Our Directors have gone to great lengths and involved third party specialists to ensure that all work undertaken is compliant with UK Government Law and Best Practice.
Our policies are periodically reviewed, and all staff are annually trained in relation to them.
- Absence Management Policy and Procedure
- Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- DBS Checking Policy
- Disciplinary procedure
- Dress Code
- Drug and Alcohol Misuse Policy
- Grievance Procedure
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Lone Working Policy
- Safeguarding Policy (Adults)
- Safeguarding Policy (Children)
- Social Media Policy
- Volunteer Policy
- Vulnerable Adult Safeguarding Policy
For further information please contact us.