We are excited to announce ANE’s Big Brunch event, happening on 17th February from 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM GMT. The event will be held at the Addictions North East office – Spectrum Business Park 1a Light House View Seaham SR7 7PR.
On the agenda is:
- Welcome and introduction from A-NE Health & Housing
- Tina’s Haven the story so far…Presentation and conversation.
- The Barn at Easington, next steps in our collaborative nature and arts-based work.
- Exploring motherhood and substance use: Dr Caitlyn Placek, associate professor at Ball State University, USA. Presentation followed by questions and discussion.
- There will be an optional open space (with refreshments) following the event to continue conversations.
- Featuring an exhibition by The Barn at Easington of photographs taken during the Tina’s Haven pilot project, supported by artist and creative producer, Sharon Bailey.
We welcome community members, professionals, and anyone interested to come along. We look forward to seeing you!