Some people wish to avoid meetings and residential detox and rehab, whatever the assurances of confidentiality. Our home-based detox and home-based addictions recovery programmes offer them security and privacy.
If you are committed to your own recovery and can make this treatment programme a priority then you may wish to contact us now.
Our recovery scheme is accessible on a 24 hour basis. The use of the telephone as a delivery method permits the programme to be accessed at a time to suit all clients.
- Addictions UK staff can deliver a personalised one-to-one ‘recovery programme’ into the home of a person who has problems with alcoholism or addictions.
- The telephone is used to bridge the gap and for us to be able to communicate with you. Thus there will be no person visiting your home, nor will you have to travel to a treatment centre.
- This programme is ideal for those individuals who live within close-knit communities who require utmost discretion.
- The personalised teaching of the recovery/treatment programme will be complemented by the ongoing coaching element of our delivery method.
- The service is cheaper to access, is available on a 24 hour basis and is guaranteed to be personalised and confidential.
It is the ability of Addictions UK staff members to form close professional relationships with their clients that makes all the difference. Our staff members are all recovering addicts and alcoholics with good long-term sobriety. They know the difficulties of addiction and have worked through the problems whereby they can abstain from addictive chemicals and behaviour on a day-by-day basis. This scheme works and can make a difference to you.
We can receive referrals from practitioners or direct from individual clients. Additionally, we can offer support to your family members and include them in the process of recovery.
Additionally, we can offer support to your family members and include them in the process of recovery. If you are committed to your own recovery and can make this treatment programme a priority then you may wish to contact us.
The success record of this programme is dependent on your desire for recovery.
Other people we can help »