The everyday difficulties of being a lone parent are well known to all – especially the Mum or Dad concerned! The concept of the ideal nuclear family is not a required model in society – thank heavens!
But if the lone parent is experiencing problems of addictions then the tensions within that household are bound to increase. It is daunting to think that your children may be taken away because you are judged as being incapable of looking after them. Similarly, attending a residential establishment can be impossible for some lone parents. We are familiar with this scary prospect. We can talk this issue through with you and help you decide what is best for you. Contact us now to find out how it works. In some cases – not all – the opportunity of keeping the family together is positive and our recovery programme can be delivered directly into the home.
The lone parent would need to be satisfied that the Addictions UK recovery programme was a priority and that the necessary amount of work and telephone contact could be achieved.
Our recovery scheme is accessible on a 24 hour basis. The use of the telephone as a delivery method permits the programme to be accessed at a time to suit all clients.
- Addictions UK staff can deliver a personalised one-to-one ‘recovery programme’ into the home of a person who has problems with alcoholism or addictions.
- The telephone is used to bridge the gap and for us to be able to communicate with you. Thus there will be no person visiting your home, nor will you have to travel to a treatment centre.
- This programme is ideal for those individuals who live within close-knit communities who require utmost discretion.
- The personalised teaching of the recovery/treatment programme will be complemented by the ongoing coaching element of our delivery method.
- The service is cheaper to access, is available on a 24 hour basis and is guaranteed to be personalised and confidential.
It is the ability of Addictions UK staff members to form close professional relationships with their clients that makes all the difference. Our staff members are all recovering addicts and alcoholics with good long-term sobriety. They know the difficulties of addiction and have worked through the problems whereby they can abstain from addictive chemicals and behaviour on a day-by-day basis. This scheme works and can make a difference to you.
We can receive referrals from practitioners or direct from individual clients. Additionally, we can offer support to your family members and include them in the process of recovery.
Additionally, we can offer support to your family members and include them in the process of recovery. If you are committed to your own recovery and can make this treatment programme a priority then you may wish to contact us.
The success record of this programme is dependent on your desire for recovery.
Other people we can help »